Tuesday 13 March 2018

Responsible citizens

Responsible society .

Me and my father entered into railway station in kadapa . when we were walking towards footover bridge to reach platform no 2 from no1 , I observed that water flowing in pipe as it has no tap,  it was failed.
Almost 10s of people were crossed that tapless pipe, and 10s of people  who were sitting opposite to that platform acting that they are not watching(actually they are feeling it's not relate to them ) that wastage .
When I was crossing that failed tap i tried to fix . When I am in process of fixing I heard louder shouting voice from responsible citizen who is sitting opposite to that tap in platform no1 saying  "hello why are you wasting water stop that with the tap " .

I said "the tap was failed and I am trying to fix it".

After 2 mins another very young  responsible (never seen before ) police man was crossing me and ordered " I don't know what and how will you do,  that wastage suppose to stop and leave. Until and unless you are not suppose to leave".

I was shocked with the orders recieved from responsible citizens of india .

Moral of the story  : do your own job not others . ☺☺☺




No comments:

Post a Comment